THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 23 April 2011

The goddamn reason why im breathing




Daphne Khoo
Same hell and class as me
Shes my private house robber
Owner of a dog named Chloe
Helps me alot in life.
Without her i wud be in real hell rite now.
dude.u know i love u. do i dont have to say it over n over again



Amanda Yap
Known as the Chicken Lover
Richass kid
My entertainer.
We have our personal high5
Thats thee..retarded high5.
urghh..i got nothing. :/


Juliana x)
First word i said to her is sumthing bout A7X.
or sumthing like that. :/
I wud die if i dint know her.
*The one who stops me from cutting wrist
*Entertainer
Sowwie,cant talk much bout u~ x(



Celine !
Godshis. x)
She bought me skeleton stuffs ~
she stalks me when im std5 O.O
and i dont really give a fuck
wee~ ily !
come smkcpt ! i mish u !
x(

Got more humans to talk about.
but im too lazy to type. so yeah.
kthxbai.

0 comments: